The Best Coverage for Special Event Insurance in Havertown
Celebrate life’s big events with the financial protection and peace of mind provided by special event insurance.
Protect Your Event with Special Event Insurance from Peterson Insurance – Delaware County’s Insurance Experts for 25+ Years!
Are you planning a special event? Whether it’s a wedding, show, performance, or birthday bash, your big day comes with many important decisions. One decision that could save you from financial burden and loss related is special event insurance.
Regardless of location, budget, or the number of guests, special event insurance can be personalized to offer the right amount of protection from costly, unexpected circumstances that may arise before and during your event.
For over 25 years, Peterson Insurance has made it easy for Delaware County locals to find the proper coverage for all of your events! Click to get a free instant online quote and pay and bind coverage today! Or if you have any questions, our trusted insurance experts will work with you to review any details and get you a quote over the phone.
Special Event Insurance FAQs
What is Special Event Insurance?
Special event insurance is a unique type of insurance protection designed for various events, including weddings, baby showers, anniversary parties, birthday celebrations, fundraisers, specialty shows, theatrical performances, and other non-public events.
What Does Special Event Insurance Cover?
Special event insurance coverage includes:
- Event cancellation/postponement coverage:Covers the costs associated with canceling or postponing your event, including lost deposits and fees, unexpected cancellations or no-shows from vendors, rescheduling fees for vendors and caterers, and more.
- General Liability coverage: Provides financial protection for venue damage or bodily injury to guests, vendors, and event staff. Other liability coverages include liquor liability, medical payments, damage to attire or gifts, jewelry coverage, and more.
Contact one of our dedicated insurance experts for specific coverage information for your next event today! We work hard to find the best policy that meets your event’s unique insurance coverage needs.
How Much Does Special Event Insurance Cost?
The cost of special event insurance varies based on the length of your event, type of event you are having, the coverage you need, and the number of attendees. Our insurance experts can walk you through the details to pick the best policy for your event.
Do I Need Special Event Insurance?
Special event insurance may be required by your vendor. We highly recommend speaking with your vendor to see what coverages, if any, are required. If no coverages are required, special event insurance is still a wise investment for your big event, as it can provide coverage for a variety of potential risks and losses. Some of the key benefits of getting special event insurance include the following:
- Protection against financial loss from unexpected cancellations, postponements, or expenses incurred due to damage to the event venue or equipment.
- Liability coverage in case of accidents or injuries that occur during the event, including protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have special event insurance in place. This helps you focus on planning and enjoying the event rather than worrying about potential risks.
- Customizable coverage tailored to the specific needs of your event.
Get Your FREE Special Event Insurance Quote Today!
Click to get an instant online quote today with the option to pay and bind coverage to secure your policy now. Our team is always dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, so if you have any questions or would like to speak to us on the phone you can also call us for help.
So, what are you waiting for? Click or call to get your FREE special event insurance quote today!
What to Expect from Peterson Insurance
Insurance can be confusing and with all of the online companies these days, a lot of customers feel that they aren’t getting the answers and coverage explanations they deserve. We make sure that we take the time to work with each of our customers on a personal level and help you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford. For us, it’s simply a matter of doing things the right way.
As independent agents, we check options from many carriers, finding you the best price available to meet your needs.
We're a family business, and firmly believe that you should be treated with the same level of care and courtesy.
We do more than just getting you covered: we ensure you understand your options to make the best choice.