The Best Coverage for Commercial Auto Insurance in Havertown
Commercial auto insurance is vital for any business that uses vehicles in its daily operations. Whether you have a fleet of delivery trucks or a single company car, it’s important to be adequately insured. Auto insurance for business can protect your company in the event of an accident or claim involving property damage or liability. It can also help cover the cost of repairs or replacement vehicles. At Peterson Insurance, we help you find affordable coverage for commercial auto insurance in Pennsylvania.
The Best Commercial Auto Insurance in PA
If you’re looking for local commercial auto insurance for business in or around Havertown, PA, we are ready to help. We understand your business relies on your vehicles to keep things running smoothly, and we will help you keep it that way! As a trusted independent insurance agency in Pennsylvania, we work with several A-rated companies to find the best price for your commercial auto insurance policy. With over 20 years of experience, our team has the knowledge and resources to find you competitive rates with coverages tailored to fit your business’ needs.
Choosing the Right Auto Insurance for Business
It’s essential to have the right coverages to protect your company and continue operating without any downtime in the event of an accident or claim. If you’re unsure of the type of commercial auto insurance your company needs, we can help you assess your risks and choose the right coverage options. We take the time to review your company vehicles and explain your coverage options so you feel protected in case you or your employees get involved in an accident.
Types of Commercial Auto Insurance Available to You
There is a wide range of coverage level option for commercial auto insurance in the state of PA. Don’t settle for cut rate coverage and leave your company exposed to lawsuits in the event of a claim. We’ll get you covered properly for:
- Bodily Injury Liability: in case you or your employees injure other drivers, pedestrians, passengers, or bicyclists.
- Property Damage Liability: in case you or your employees damage another car(s) or property like a telephone pole.
- Physical Damage to Your Vehicle(s) (Comprehensive and Collision Coverage): in case your vehicle(s) gets hit or damaged by weather, an animal, fire, theft, vandalism, or a collision accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: in case you get injured by someone who doesn’t have any coverage or enough coverage for what’s owed to you.
- Medical Expenses: in case you need money for injuries.
- Other First Party Benefits (Income Loss, Accidental, Death, Funeral, and Extraordinary Medical Benefits): to ensure you receive money for lost income if you are injured, or payout to your loved ones if you are killed in an accident.
- Rental Car Coverage: to pay for a rental vehicle if your car is damaged from a covered loss.
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage: to protect the difference between what you owe and what the potential depreciated value of the vehicle is at the time of a total loss due to a claim.
- And several other coverage options to consider like Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability, Corporate Officer as Named Insured Endorsement, and Additional Insured Coverage
Find Local Commercial Auto Insurance in PA with Peterson Insurance
At Peterson Insurance, we work with Erie Insurance plus 30 other A Rated insurance providers to find you the best commercial auto insurance in PA. We can also help you bundle and save with competitive rates for business insurance and personal auto insurance. Click or call our local office in Havertown, PA to get your free commercial auto insurance quote online or to speak directly with one of our local insurance agents to get started today!
What to Expect from Peterson Insurance
Insurance can be confusing and with all of the online companies these days, a lot of customers feel that they aren’t getting the answers and coverage explanations they deserve. We make sure that we take the time to work with each of our customers on a personal level and help you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford. For us, it’s simply a matter of doing things the right way.
As independent agents, we check options from many carriers, finding you the best price available to meet your needs.
We're a family business, and firmly believe that you should be treated with the same level of care and courtesy.
We do more than just getting you covered: we ensure you understand your options to make the best choice.